Bad day

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Eske

Bad day

Postby Eske » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:07 am

I had a bad day. I risked to get a debt of hundreds of euros. I didn't sleep and thought at some point: "This morning might be hard to stay on the sidewalk without heading for the road for a car to put me under." Nothing was important anymore. At some point humans are tired to achieve, achieve, achieve.

CamGirl

Re: Bad day

Postby CamGirl » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:39 am

What type of debt you have? Have you risked your money on something bad? It's all there, all you need is find some means to pay for it.

Eske

Re: Bad day

Postby Eske » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:56 pm

CamGirl wrote:What type of debt you have? Have you risked your money on something bad? It's all there, all you need is find some means to pay for it.

I'm a student and I'm risking to have a debt if I don't pass some exams and have to give the money of the scholarship back. My mental situation (depression?) prevented me more and more from studying these years. In the while I was struggling first to resolve the issues alone, then to convince my parents to pay therapy. They refused for so long; one month (?) ago my father accepted (in change of studying, hah, as if I didn't deserve mental health as a human right, as if I wouldn't study if I were able to) but I fear it's too late.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”