Deleted

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

lost-soul

Deleted

Postby lost-soul » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:42 am

Deleted
Last edited by lost-soul on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RustyTavern

Re: Society!

Postby RustyTavern » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:22 am

lost-soul wrote:Original Post Deleted

Unfortunately perhaps, you are spot on. You have evolved a little further than average and have thus found yourself alone amongst vipers, sharks & predators.

A liar lawyer QC always tells his clients (before he fleeces them): "there are only two kinds of people: predators & victims- don't be a victim" but this low life liar is backward. There are also emerging a new compassionate human but these will take thousands of years to integrate. That's why I am on this forum.

See Nietsche: Man Alone with Himself.

Cactus.ly

Re: Society!

Postby Cactus.ly » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:20 pm

There is meme that goes, "I don't think that I believe in karma. I see plenty of people who did me wrong doing just fine."

Or something like that. But it's true. It seems that if you don't catch a wave of validation getting away with stuff, you get stuck behind.

It's tough. We want justice. It gets more difficult to attain as you get older unless you are in the right relationships.

What I am trying to do is not give a care what others think and do me. I choose not to hurt people unless absolutely necessary because that's me.

It's still tough, especially if you are on the spectrum.

Cactus.ly

Re: f*** Society!

Postby Cactus.ly » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:30 pm

If you are working on bring a better person, just keep doing that because that serves you. If you know people suck, screw them.

Being on the spectrum, one can be every linear, system-based person. When you dont have people looking out for you, have to know when the systems change in order to change programming. It's really tough when you have no support and don't feel like people care for you, and when they have, in fact, not just demonstrated that they do not, have told you they don't.

Fuss and and vent. You are right to. But also keep trying to do things that honor who you are and want to be because you deserve that too.

Cactus.ly

Postby Cactus.ly » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:51 pm

I still think you should take a chance on yourself and go back to school.

Take a chance and apply to a school that has the right program for you.

Getting accepted and getting the grants/loans isn't the point at the moment, just doing it is the point.

I dont know if you do this already, but lean into being on the spectrum and what that means when talking to others. It's about you and understanding yourself and owning yourself. People won't always care, but f em. Even when they say stupid stuff, f em.

Your situation isnt ideal or where you want to be, but you have the basics. Be proud of that, to start.

Just dont give up on who you are. Ive been around all of the wrong people, and their ugliness has made me very small where it's getting too hard to climb out. I spent a lot of time building my personality around their bs and know better now, but it's harder to recover myself.

It's harder when people are doing sh## to you and you need to take action.

Cactus.ly

Postby Cactus.ly » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:53 pm

I just wish I knew to say f em years ago. Instead of adjusting myself to pour water in a desert.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”