Deleted

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

lost-soul

Deleted

Postby lost-soul » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:19 am

Deleted
Last edited by lost-soul on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nykky

Re: I fail at everything

Postby Nykky » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:44 pm

hy. sorry for asking but why do you think you failed?the fact that you don't have a job you enjoy is normal,most people can't accomplice they're dreams or have a job they love...you can find something to do that you don't feel uncomfortable doing and can make a living with it.it will not make you happy but at least you won't hate going to work every day...it is better than nothing...

about college,hmm.... how old are you?i know people that had been to college at 40-50 years old...if you have something that you wish to do it is not too late going to a college or professional school for it.

i have a hard time meeting new people too but that doesn't make us a failure.

i am not in a position were i can talk to you about your sex or family life since i do not know what happened but are you sure it is only your fault?that only you are to blame? you know that it takes 2 to tango right?
here is some advice if you don't mind:stop thinking about the bad things,stop saying that you failed, think about the good parts and find something that you like to do.

lost-soul

Deleted

Postby lost-soul » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:30 pm

Deleted
Last edited by lost-soul on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nykky

Postby Nykky » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:26 am

i still don't think you failed....
You know what you want to do so just try it,it can't be bad for you just don't expect things to be easy.

About you sex life.... hmm...did you like her?or you were desperate and just went with it?try and find a nice girl that likes you and even if you fail the first time she won't bitch about it and just try again.Be cereful about selecting and you had a lot of luck not geting any std from that girl..

i am not sure how to say this without being misunderstood or just looking like a jerk but why do you depend so much on what other people see you as and on they're actions?do not be mad....i understand about you famlie becouse i come from a broken one too,we are also about the same age.

if you want to know how i dealt with it i can tell you but most of it is indifference...if they don't care about me why should i care about them?i started caring about myself more,nobody will come and ask if you have a problem or if you are oki than just help yourself.I am my own master,if i do not love myself and care for me how do i expect somebody else to do it?

You ca try to make some goals for yourself.Srart with something small,like what do you want to do,where do you want to go tomorrow or a week after,then go up from there,what do you need that you don't have and try and get it.
change is hard but you have to start from somewhere
Sorry for grammar errors i was in a hurry to write

lost-soul

Deleted

Postby lost-soul » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:10 pm

Deleted
Last edited by lost-soul on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackieJ

Postby JackieJ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:29 pm

I am so sorry that you feel like a failure. I think it is very discouraging to continue to view everything that you have done as a failure if you look at things on the outside, instead of things on the inside. While there are many things that we can not change about ourselves... the family we come from, our IQ, etc... there are many areas that we can change and improve. Life is a journey of growth and change opportunities. I encourage you to pick one area of your life each year, that you would like to change...read books, take classes, seek therapy or support groups, and begin to take some steps to improve in those areas. There may also be social skills groups that are available for adults with Asperger Syndrome conducted by Speech-Language Pathologists. The most important aspect of life is developing your character, integrity, and being more kind and loving towards others. No matter what has happened in our past, we all have an amazing opportunity to develop in those areas. I pray that you will take the next step to improve your situation. You have more power than you think.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”