Deleted

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

lost-soul

Deleted

Postby lost-soul » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:20 am

Deleted
Last edited by lost-soul on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ann

Re: I dont think itll matter if i go back to college or not.

Postby Ann » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:00 pm

If you like computer science you should go back to school and continue your education. Having a goal in mind is good for depression and anxiety. It keeps your mind busy so you are not thinking about other things, like the past. Have you figured out what triggers the anxiety?
Some jobs require you to work with people more and in other jobs you are in a back corner somewhere completing your assignment. Do some research and try to figure out where you would feel the most comfortable. The more education you get, the better your chances are of using the skills that you know that you have.

lost-soul

Deleted

Postby lost-soul » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:12 am

Deleted
Last edited by lost-soul on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ann

Postby Ann » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Going to college and getting a degree has a lot to do with developing the skills you need to have to get a degree. If you don't want to go to college and think that it is a waste of money then pursue a different path.

lost-soul

Deleted

Postby lost-soul » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:30 pm

Deleted
Last edited by lost-soul on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ann

Postby Ann » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:18 am

Have you considered setting some goals for yourself that you know you can accomplish? You could set some short-term goals and some long-term goals. Breaking them down in smaller parts will make them more attainable. When children learn to walk, they pull themselves up, hold on to furniture and take steps while holding on. Eventually they let go, take a few steps and fall. They repeat this over and over again. One day they can take steps and don't have to hold on anymore. They can take even more steps and get to where they want to go. Next they learn how to run. It is a process.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”