(Deleted content)

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

lost-soul

(Deleted content)

Postby lost-soul » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Content no longer here
Last edited by lost-soul on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

sofia8687

Re: My dad and i had a good time today but then a certain type of conversation happened.

Postby sofia8687 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:58 pm

Hello..
I am just going to give you my opinion on the matter..
I don't think that you can't find it easy to open up to your parents due to the fact that you don't find it comfortable to have these sensitive/serious talks with them. Maybe you are very tired (mentally and emotionally)of the situations and things that have happened in your life that you are just that.. drained and tired of these topics even though you could have never takes about these topics with nobody else in the past. If you were constantly thinking about the difficulties you were facing every single day,then it must've drained you over time.
Don't be too harsh on yourself just because you find it difficult to open up to them,even though these topics must have greatly affected your life and your character as well...Maybe they didn't make you have trust issues but perhaps they made you more careful with the people around you...
You mentioned that you are suffering from depression and anxiety as well and from my personal experience with depression I can imagine that you don't open up to other people easily, so take that into account as well..
Now I can't promise you that you will get more comfortable with talking with your parents but I think that you have to think if you are indeed okay with sharing your thoughts on your past experiences with them..It may be difficult to open up to them but it will be much easier if you personally are willing to share it with them.
I don't know if I helped or made you more confused about the matter,but I thought I should give you my opinion and if it is useless to you then I am okay with it...Just.. be more open minded about your parents and think about their side of the story before you reach a final conclusion of what you think you should do.
Please take care and good luck! :)

lost-soul

Deleted

Postby lost-soul » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:11 pm

deleted
Last edited by lost-soul on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sofia8687

Re: (Deleted content)

Postby sofia8687 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:30 am

You 're welcome..

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”