(deleted content)

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

lost-soul

(deleted content)

Postby lost-soul » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:59 am

content no longer here
Last edited by lost-soul on Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Connoisseur7824

Re: Its a matter of when itll happen

Postby Connoisseur7824 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:14 pm

Lost-soul, I'm sorry that you are feeling that way, I understand what you are going through and it is not easy, I know that nothing I can say to make you feel any different or change anything but it's always a good thing to know that when you feel like the rest of the world has it's way against you. Someone actually speaks for you. Even in little ways like this because someone truly understands what you are going through mentally and emotionally. You have to pull through from all those thoughts of just giving up. I know it's easier said than done and it is truly a battle. You are stronger than that. You are just as entitled as everyone else to take your place in this world. It's up to you how you're going to do it. There will be bumps in the road. People who are going to challenge that part of you. But you are going to get past all of them, no matter how many times you fail, you keep going and never give up. My heart is with people like you because I know deep down apart from all the messy stuff lies the most beautiful character being molded to walk into this world. You will do great and eventually, soon enough.. all of these is just a story you're gonna tell to inspire others. Your courage is within you my friend, find it please. It's always has been. May God bless you with more strength and peace of mind to think things through and clear. I feel for you.

growingrace

Postby growingrace » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:11 pm

Im glad you are talking about it and sharing your feelings could help clear your mind and declutter lingering, unwanted thoughts. Do you write or journal? Take it day by day, without thinking of what tomorrow will bring. set daily goals and do what you enjoy the most daily.

lost-soul

Deleted

Postby lost-soul » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:08 pm

Deleted comment
Last edited by lost-soul on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MiddleChild

Postby MiddleChild » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:44 pm

Hi there lost-soul,
I, too, am sorry for the pain and loneliness you are going through.
Many times people today are depressed or feel that their life is less worth than others because they look around and judge themselves by what others have. If everyone around you vanishes and you have no one to compare your life to, you will begin to appreciate that the little things you have are really gifts and blessings. To be able to walk around, observe the world, birds and flowers and nature in general, enjoy a simple food. Many people cannot even do these.

It is just a matter of proper perspective. I once had a car accident and was in the hospital unable to do anything, then wheelchair and then crutches. When I could finally walk again I thank God everyday for a simple thing that I used to take for granted. Simple things can be a source of joy and happiness.

RODP646

Postby RODP646 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:28 am

I too feel this way, it’s like the next big trigger will set off the switch. Please know you’re not alone.

lost-soul

Deleted

Postby lost-soul » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:05 am

deleted
Last edited by lost-soul on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Momtrip

Postby Momtrip » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:16 pm

Seeing you post how vulnerable you feel is a sign of strength, not weakness. Putting yourself out there like you have signifies that you are asking for help. I know of a number you could call if you're interested 855-382-5433. There are people who really care about you and would love to just listen, or even set you up to speak to a counselor for free. Sometimes talking to someone who knows how to deal with suicidal thoughts can really help.

Dynamo

Postby Dynamo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:52 am

I know the feeling. My "when" is kinda decided though, I can't put my parents thru that. So I grind along my boring existence and some days are better then others but my "when" will stay on hold as long as my parents are still alive. I rarely talk to them and almost never see them but i know if I did it it would crush them, and I would hate to do that to them they don't deserve that. True they created this midget who can't fit in anywhere, but that's not their fault. They are getting older though so who knows, will i be in a better spot by then? I doubt it but i guess anything is possible. Anyways the moral of the story is think about how you doing something would affect other people in your life. And this was reaffirmed to me recently when a co-worker decided it was their time, the affect it had on so many was astounding. To me that has slowed down the thoughts and given me a chance to fix my life (even though I still don't think it's fixable in my case)but at least it got me thru the darkest parts of my life. And hopefully it can help get you thru yours also.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”