Self sectioning

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Jlb124

Self sectioning

Postby Jlb124 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:57 am

Has anyone got to the point where they feel they need real mental hospital type help? I’ve never been this bad. It’s coming more often too. I feel I need to do something drastic to break my routine of self abuse, and maybe hospital is the way. The doctor nods and says the right things and I go along with it and pretend I’m ok. Some days i am though.

The grey cloud I call it. It’s swallowing me so often now that I’ve started to consider suicide as a viable way out is this miserable life.

I have a semi supportive husband but the rest of my family are 300 miles away and I have 1 friend here who is always busy. I just feel totally overwhelmed by my sadness and need to self harm (which only
Began about 3 weeks ago. I’m addicted to codeine which the doctor is aware of and helps with. I take 140 sertraline and 1 Xanax a day 2 if I feel
awful.

I just feel like my whole life is falling apart. My parents died in a head on crash 8 years ago and I still picture it daily and want to kill the wan@er who got 3 years in prison then skipped along with life. I hate my life. I just wish I could disappear honestly.

So basically my question is has anyone self admitted themselves to try and stop them doing something drastic to themselves? What happens? Is it like a prision? Can people visit?

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”