Self sectioning

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, cj-, BlueGobi, Moderators, Frame

Jlb124

Self sectioning

Postby Jlb124 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:57 am

Has anyone got to the point where they feel they need real mental hospital type help? I’ve never been this bad. It’s coming more often too. I feel I need to do something drastic to break my routine of self abuse, and maybe hospital is the way. The doctor nods and says the right things and I go along with it and pretend I’m ok. Some days i am though.

The grey cloud I call it. It’s swallowing me so often now that I’ve started to consider suicide as a viable way out is this miserable life.

I have a semi supportive husband but the rest of my family are 300 miles away and I have 1 friend here who is always busy. I just feel totally overwhelmed by my sadness and need to self harm (which only
Began about 3 weeks ago. I’m addicted to codeine which the doctor is aware of and helps with. I take 140 sertraline and 1 Xanax a day 2 if I feel
awful.

I just feel like my whole life is falling apart. My parents died in a head on crash 8 years ago and I still picture it daily and want to kill the [email protected] who got 3 years in prison then skipped along with life. I hate my life. I just wish I could disappear honestly.

So basically my question is has anyone self admitted themselves to try and stop them doing something drastic to themselves? What happens? Is it like a prision? Can people visit?

Janine28

Re: Self sectioning

Postby Janine28 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:01 pm

I have been admitted multiple times and I have been on every medication under the sun....until someone told me how they are using Ketamine now to CURE depression. Since I have severe depression resistant to most medication I tried it and my depression is literally gone! Look up Ketamine Infusions to treat depression and find out for yourself! You will be happy again! PROMISE

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”