Back again

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

heavyheart38

Back again

Postby heavyheart38 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:51 pm

Hello all. Been away for quite a while. Lots happened, another much better job, got married after 20 years together, kids have grown. Life was great until about 2 months ago. Got the blues, been trying to get right, positive thinking etc, hasn't worked. I've spiralled back to where I was 4 years ago, septic mood, irritable, crying every night, just feel worthless and useless. Can't even speak my mind to the wife, the thought of rejection terrifies me. Need some kind words of advice....please and thank you

dodie

Re: Back again

Postby dodie » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:09 am

Dear HH:

I've just come on here and this is my first post. Have you spoken with a medical professional who may be able to help you? He/she may be able to give you some medication which will help.

I too find myself slipping TRIGGER into the deep dark hole. I even was upset because I had trouble accessing the forum. I registered years ago and depended on my memory (which is useless) to remember my user name and password.

I am getting off this chair and will try to find something useful to do.

Good luck.

lisamarieh

Postby lisamarieh » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:44 am

Sorry you feel that way, sending love. Use medication, walk, talk to friends, do anything to get out that hole as you know things can be better. Don’t bottle it up, reach out xxx

heavyheart38

Postby heavyheart38 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:08 am

I'm going to docs next week. I reckon I've become immune to my meds again..... Well I hope that's all it is. Just over being sad, angry, hopeless...

heavyheart38

Postby heavyheart38 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:23 am

Went to docs. Upped my nortriptyline by 25mg. Also put me on vitamin B12 and magnesium. Felt really great until this afternoon. I rung wife to check what they needed for shopping.( Her and kids are away at the beach while I'm stuck working as per usual) She was real blunt and sounded like she didn't want to be inconvenienced by my call. I got all flustered trying to find the items she wanted but i found them. I get in the car and next minute theres tears streaming down my face. I felt so hurt how she did that to me, after all it was an errand for her. I won't see her until tomorrow night. I'm going down tomorrow as I've taken rest of week off. I can't shake this crying! Feel so pathetic....

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”