What is the Purpose of this Life?

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

CitM

What is the Purpose of this Life?

Postby CitM » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:18 pm

There are going to be unique answers for different people. But one answer from my belief system is that by living this life, we are in a better position to help those in the next generation live a more successful life than they would have had, had I or you not been on this earth.

Let me give you a 'for instance." If you died say at 14, would you be able to help someone avoid a car accident like you would at 21? Or let's say you die in your 20s. But if you had lived, you would have found the person you would have wanted to be with the rest of your life, and maybe another person who worked on some amazing project would be born that otherwise would never have?

It's easy to look at doctors, dentists, road crews, fireman, police officers, paramedics, veterinarians, construction people, engineers, teachers, good therapists, etc and say, "Well yeah, we know they help people every day. But what about me? How am I of use?" It's harder to see your worth when maybe you're a stay at home mom having 'empty nest syndrome." Or maybe you just fired from a job, but you have to remember to LEARN from that so it is less likely to happen again. It's hard to see your worth sometimes when maybe you're a landscaper, but for many of us, that kind of beauty makes life so much better than a dismal gray, brown and concrete only environment. What about garbage collectors. Oh my gosh!! Are you important. You keep animals away that tend to carry rabies. You also help aquatic life from not getting caught in plastic in ponds, wetlands, ditches, etc. You make the environment look better too.

Everyone has the ability to positively impact the environment and do a good thing for someone else. You just have to see it and then realize it. No belief is needed, because it is true.

MickD

Re: What is the Purpose of this Life?

Postby MickD » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:14 pm

:D

ree

Postby ree » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:13 pm

the purpose of this life is Jesus <3

Helloraspberries1

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 am

That's very true. Thanks for that :)