Depressed

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

viramethi89

Depressed

Postby viramethi89 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:38 am

My depression usually dont last this long. I just dont know what to do anymore. Im depressed over our money situation and our housing. My biggest reason for being depressed is because of my kids. I have two children that their father got custody of last year because I was 30 minutes late for court because we lived 2 hours away. The judge also pulled my visit rights. When I filed papers this year to be able to keep them on the weekends the judge denied it and only gave me every other sunday from 9-5 with them. They live an hour away so after driving i only get 5 hrs with them. Most times its just easier not to see them. It hurts me more to see them than not to see them. I love my babies very much and i cant see them. I have had them for 4 years prior to that by my self and then one day they are gone. And its been a year and I have yet to find out why my babies cant stay the night with me no one will tell me. I dont so drug or drink or beat my kids never been to jail nothing. Im so lost without them and my depression is getting worse and worse.I have no one in my family i can talk to about all this.

Helloraspberries1

Re: Depressed

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:03 pm

Hi there, welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear your going through a bad time. I can't imagine what it must feel like your situation right now.

I see your really hurt and annoyed about this, I can tell in your story. These feelings are normal and anyway who was in your situation would feel like this. It's difficult to be in.

Your family must mean alot. Sounds like that family is everything to you. Without you would be lost and broken. Alot of people can sympathize with that.

That's a really good thing positive thing to have. You known despite anything your do anything for your family. That's the positivity you need.

It's important you try and stay strong and not let anything get you down. I know it's hard but you have to try and stay strong for your sake. You need to have a positive outlook.

You need to look after yourself the best way you can. Try and do something what makes you feel good. Treat yourself to a facial or something. Go out with friends and talk to a friend when things get bad.

Doing this will not only help you but hopefully help you to get your kids back and let the farther know that you have been remaining strong in this and your in a better position to see your kids.

The last thing you wanna do is give. You don't want that. You need let them know that you deserve to see your kids and that your a good mum to them and won't let your kids down in anyway.

Hopefully your be able to see your kids again as before.

Please keep reaching out and talk to us.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”