Dealing with depression and death

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Johnfan

Dealing with depression and death

Postby Johnfan » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:46 am

Hi my name is Ricco and i've been dealing with depression since i was 11 when my mom died. And over the years it has gotten worst just this year alone i lost my uncle/godmother/and my grandmother in a short period of time. I feel like i'm losing it sometimes, My uncle died a few weeks ago and he was like my bestfriend and its hard going on without him :cry:

Helloraspberries1

Re: Dealing with depression and death

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi Ricco, thanks for your sharing your story.

Losing a loved one is always hard. When we been so close to them from a long period of time you never imagine they would be out your life at all.

I can see your still upset and frustrated about what's happened. Losing more then two people is shocking and I'm sorry you experienced that. How old were they? Do you know why they got ill?

There's nothing you could of done. You can only cherish those thoughts with you and remember the happy times if you can what you spent with them.

You might find our bereavement chat room might benefit you and help you with your loss.

Please remember were always here.

I hope that helps

Johnfan

Re: Dealing with depression and death

Postby Johnfan » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:51 pm

My uncle was 83 and my godmoher was in her late 70's and my grandmother was 102 years old. Idk what my uncle died from but my godmother died from cancer. Its just so hard living without them especially my uncle he was my rock

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”