Injustice

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

tragus

Injustice

Postby tragus » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:00 am

Too passionate for my own good. I hate injustice, when people do the wrong thing. But I cannot right all the wrongs, and prevent every injustice. Does anyone else feel this way?

I so wish I didn't feel so strongly about things, that I didn't feel every slight, every little cut and every shoulder that turns from me.

I walk in a room and feel too much. Every word spoken is loud, every look is intensely meaningful. Even when no words are spoken, I see feelings in the air. Emotions between people are tangible and real, like ribbons floating or knives stabbing. Crowds can be so overwhelming. Is it wrong to need to have some time away from all this? Sometimes I just want to hid away, deep within and feel safe again. Is this crazy? Am I alone in this? Sometimes I think it would be better to be dead, so then I could give my senses a rest.

Feeling very lonely. Not a good day at uni today.

PixieArmy

Postby PixieArmy » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:46 pm

(((( tragus ))))) i dont want to misquote, i dont remember who said it, but hope it helps you: "change is done one person at a time, anything else is megalomaniac or urge for power"

I understand you feel for injustice in the world, sometimes i stop watching the news for months at a time cuz of that. But i do think we make difference little by little, start for yourself, be the best person you can be. Then your friends, but not by preaching but being an example, most important people that have changed the world started that way.

Don't give up, and cherish that sensitivity cuz in a cynic world is a bliss :)

Pix

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”