Under so much stress right now

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

karolanne

Under so much stress right now

Postby karolanne » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi folks,

I have to move asap because I can't afford my rent anymore. So, I have to find someone to take the rest of my contract with the landlord, which is very stressfull because the rent per month is very high comparativelly to the actual market. So, I got no call at all yet.

Then, I have to find a new rent that will accept my 2 dogs in the amount I can afford.

Then, I have to find people to help me move, wich will be difficult since I have no friend.

OMG OMG OMG, I feel so suicidal. I binge ate almost every day since 3 weeks. I took back half the weight I've lost since the beggining of the year.

Oh well, I guess I'll survive. LOL

Take care everyone.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:28 am

Hi there, if you are religious, then pray even if it is to the universe. Or what I mean to say is do something that will give you a release that will not be damaging to you.

Okay. On a non-religious tone, please slow down, stop & think. Please don't continue to binge. Alright?

Is there any way that you can craft a plan to deal with moving? I feel that would be best. Break everything down into much smaller tasks/jobs. See if that helps you any.

karolanne

Postby karolanne » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:11 am

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

Well, I binge ate yesterday too. I ate around 7000 calories in one meal!

This morning, my stomach hurts and I have a migraine. Today, I'll work hard not to eat too much.

The problem is that my actual rent is very too expensive for the market. Absolutly no one replied to my adds.

Take care.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”