Worried

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Mich

Worried

Postby Mich » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:43 am

I am worried about all my friends on here. We are all suffering very deeply. I feel so helpless. Please know that you are all in my thoughts and please let me take some of your suffering from you. All of you please stay safe and keep reaching out. I love you all.

xn728

hi mich

Postby xn728 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:04 pm

hi mich ,im here ,and i worry to your pain always hurts me ,i carry all of you with me all the time ,im looking up a little now ,ive been at the shop today ,and im feeling more positive ,ive been and rescued xn728 from that dark place ,,please dont worry to much mich ,i know everyone will get through what ever there dealing with at the moment ,ive been were they are many times ,and i know how it feels to wish for a way out ,but in the end we just have to get back up ,no other way im afraid ,and each time we are down ,we learn another lesson in survival ,,,our freinds will return ,soon ,but just for now you,ll have to put up with me ,my dear freind mich ,hope to post more later ,im here dont feel alone ,,,,,ken

shatteredhopes

Postby shatteredhopes » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:12 pm

((((((((((((Mich)))))))))) I know for me it is so hard to read of others I care about suffering so much, especially when I know something of what they are going through. I feel so helpless, yet want more than anything to say SOMETHING that might be helpful...maybe that's why I do such long rambling posts...

But know, for me, and I'm sure for others, that you care, listen, offer suggestions, and are JUST THERE for me and reply when I post means SO MUCH MORE THAN I COULD EVER PUT IN WORDS!!!!!!! You all have been a life line for me. You have kept me going when I thought surely I would be dead now.

So you (((((((((((((Mich)))))))))))) have been a TRUE FRIEND to me indeed. You always reply to my posts, always care, always listen. You are a special lady and if I could ease your pain, I would.

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi Mich. I hope you are doing better today. It is a beautiful day here in Newfoundland. All sun and no clouds. A good day :)

xn728

thats nice

Postby xn728 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:17 pm

hey crybaby that sounds so strange weve had heavy rain all day and gales here in england ,hey mich hows it going ,hope your doing ok ,ive seen your replys to me ,so nice to come home to ,,thanks everyone ,
im on the up ,i can feel it ,and i think i have my words back ,,,,,,,ken

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:53 am

Hey Mich, Thinking about you today and wondering how you are doing.

Ken, Another nice day here. Not as sunny but nice and warm for November.

xn728

not to bad

Postby xn728 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:01 am

hi crybaby ,cold but bright here ,just walking the ferrets now ,how ya doing ,its lonely here today ,a lot of suffering ,but they will rise soon ,i know it ,they think not ,but i know diferantly ,the will to go on is very strong here ,and we will prevail ,miss you all ,my thoughts are with you
my dear freinds , ken

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:33 am

It is quiet here today. I'm kind of lonely myself. In need of some company.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”