My Profile

Members' personal profiles.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Waynec

My Profile

Postby Waynec » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Just thought Id write a little about myself.

My name is Wayne, and Im from Northumberland in the UK. Im 34, and the middle child of 3 brothers.
Im a Non Destructive Engineer, and have also worked in the hotel trade in the past. Ive suffered depression and low mood/self esteem for many many years. I have a 3 year old greyhound called Harry, and I also keep tropical fish.
In my spare time, I play a little bit of Drums and Harmonica, and love stripping and restoring old cars. I recently purchased a MGB to keep my minf occupied in this very tough time.

Im blessed/cursed with a very giving sensitive nature, and bend over backwards to help anyone I can. Which is partly why Im here I guess.

Anyways, nice to meet you all. :)

stillwaters

Postby stillwaters » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Hey Waynec
You gotta lot of stuff going on. Good for you. Do you ever go on the chat rooms? I never see you there.

Waynec

Postby Waynec » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Ive popped in a couple of times, when Ive been at my absolute lowest, but people have there own stuff going on.

stillwaters

Postby stillwaters » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:39 pm

hi Waynec
Please check out the chat rooms occasionaly and say hi if I am there. I dont do a lot of talking with others either but I get some comfort from it somehow. I think it would be easy for us to talk though. Thats the feeling I get from our forum correspondence anyway.
Take care

Return to “Profiles”