New here

Members' personal profiles.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

hope1968

New here

Postby hope1968 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:27 am

I just joined today, because I'm looking for a place to go when depression hits and I don't want to sink as low as I have before. Nice to be with a group that knows what I'm talking about.
I like to sing, play guitar, play with my dogs at agility, take walks, read, and enjoy my 6 year old son. Looking forward to being a part of this community!

balcony

Postby balcony » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:22 am

Hi Hope1968, welcome to the forums. You sound as if you have some great interests and hobbies. Music is a wonderful gift I am glad you enjoy it. Congratulations on your 6 year old son, I love that age. So capable of learning and so inquistive about life. Keep posting and take a look at our chatroom here as well. Chat is another resource to meet people who understand what you are going through and exchange information and offer support. Again, we welcome you and take care.

Lucid

hope

Postby Lucid » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Hi Hope1968,

I hope you find support and inspiration here.
Music and the love of your son can be your lifeline. We all need to find our own meaning for living and a source of hope and joy. In this way we become more resilient when depression's lacerating negativity strikes.

Best wishes,

Lucid

eviejay

Hi

Postby eviejay » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:46 am

Hello Hope1968,
Welcome to this community ! I enjoy singing too but can not play the guitar unfortunatly ! I have not got the pacients to do so ha ha

I hope that you enjoy your time here and if your ever feeling down, please dont hesitate to get it in touch

Regards,
Stephanie

Return to “Profiles”