I am so ugly, I cant be afraid to be beautiful bec

Depression/anxiety may have touched your family, your friends, yourself; what helps you to deal with it? Sharing is caring!

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

jashley

I am so ugly, I cant be afraid to be beautiful bec

Postby jashley » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:08 pm

I am so ugly, I cant be afraid to be beautiful because I couldnt be beautiful if I tried. Thd girl at my church are so much prettier than me especially this one girl who was going on and on in a FB post about being afraid to be beautiful because others may get the wrong idea that she is trying to be inappropriate or slutty or something. This is what she said "Sometimes I am afraid to be beautiful. Literally, afraid to dress nice or to be attractive or even sexy, because sometimes I think that I could come off as inappropriate or immodest. Crazy right?? This summer I've bought myself this nice high waisted bikini that looks AWESOME on my (not so tiny) body, and I am fighting thoughts of what others might think! I've had enough of that, I'm gonna rock my new swimwear!!
I want to hear your thoughts on this ladies!! Let's be real here, we've all probably been through this one way or another! What is a scripture that comes to your mind when you read this? The one that comes to me is Song of Songs 4:7..."You are altogether beautiful my darling, there is no flaw in you."
Let's be empowered and beautiful together! And not be afraid to face the world in purity and boldness! Please share a picture of your favorite summer ou"And she tagged every other girl in my small group except me saying I know you girls can relate, and you are all beautiful. But she didnt tag me, probably because she thinks Im not beautiful. Yeah I wish I had that problem, its no wonder she and the other girls dislike me because I am so ugly.

Prycejosh1987

Re: I am so ugly, I cant be afraid to be beautiful bec

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:45 pm

jashley wrote:I am so ugly, I cant be afraid to be beautiful because I couldnt be beautiful if I tried. Thd girl at my church are so much prettier than me especially this one girl who was going on and on in a FB post about being afraid to be beautiful because others may get the wrong idea that she is trying to be inappropriate or slutty or something. This is what she said "Sometimes I am afraid to be beautiful. Literally, afraid to dress nice or to be attractive or even sexy, because sometimes I think that I could come off as inappropriate or immodest. Crazy right?? This summer I've bought myself this nice high waisted bikini that looks AWESOME on my (not so tiny) body, and I am fighting thoughts of what others might think! I've had enough of that, I'm gonna rock my new swimwear!!
I want to hear your thoughts on this ladies!! Let's be real here, we've all probably been through this one way or another! What is a scripture that comes to your mind when you read this? The one that comes to me is Song of Songs 4:7..."You are altogether beautiful my darling, there is no flaw in you."
Let's be empowered and beautiful together! And not be afraid to face the world in purity and boldness! Please share a picture of your favorite summer ou"And she tagged every other girl in my small group except me saying I know you girls can relate, and you are all beautiful. But she didnt tag me, probably because she thinks Im not beautiful. Yeah I wish I had that problem, its no wonder she and the other girls dislike me because I am so ugly.

Somebody who thinks they are ugly are not supposed to compare themselves with others, one mans treasure is another mans trash. Some men like them big, others like more petite women. It really depends on the man.

Return to “Family and Friends of People Living with Depression”