My partner is much better but now my mood is changing...

Depression/anxiety may have touched your family, your friends, yourself; what helps you to deal with it? Sharing is caring!

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

aamiller405

My partner is much better but now my mood is changing...

Postby aamiller405 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:37 am

My partner recently with depression after attempting suicide, he is now much better, he is on medication and has just finished his counselling sessions and has improved greatly.

I supported him through this tough time and although it was very difficult I coped well on the most part and was a real rock for him (his words not mine!)

However now that he is much better I am now starting to struggle and in the last week my mood has changed dramatically. I'm very irritable, crying a lot and generally feeling very down. I

I'm not sure if this is because for so long I had to be the strong positive one and now if everything I went through with him and all that pressure is finally taking its tole on me and this is the first time he's been well in quite a while.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm finding it quite frightening as my mood is so unlike me and I just can't seem to shake it.

Any help, advice or shared experiences would really help, thanks in advance.

Patrick9

Postby Patrick9 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:13 am

This is exceptionally pleasant and respectable post...You shook posting it....Thanks a considerable measure for posting it....!!!

Return to “Family and Friends of People Living with Depression”