Greetings

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

fly_bmr

Greetings

Postby fly_bmr » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:39 am

I just found this site and hope it helps. I'm a guy in my early 40's and been in and out of this black hole since I was a teenager.

I'm deeper and darker in this hole than I have been in a long time. Only those that have suffered depression can understand what it's like. I hope I'm out of it again soon!

Thanks.

shatteredhopes

Postby shatteredhopes » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:59 am

Welcome to the site. *hugs*

People here have been very understanding and supportive, I am sure you will find the same. I too am in my 40s and have suffered depression off and on most of my life; my first suicide attempt was at 17.

I am sorry you are a severe episode right now. I hope you feel up to posting more about yourself, and also that you are seeking help from a doctor and/or therapist...

Anyway, welcome. This site has been a life saver for me, and I hope it helps you too.

dandelion

Postby dandelion » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:01 am

(((((((((((((( fly_bmr ))))))))))))))))))

Welcome to the forum, you had come to the right place. Lots of people here understand what you are going through and we will help you in any way we can. Hope to hear more from you.

Have a great day ahead and again, welcome to the forum

love
dandelion

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Fly_bmr: welcome to the site. I am also in my 40's, suffering from severe depression, and this site has been a life saver for me. There are so many warm and caring people here that you will get to know as you share your story.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:02 am

Fly_bmr, ~waves~ Hello!

Return to “New Member Introductions”