Need someone who's struggling too

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Celestialf

Need someone who's struggling too

Postby Celestialf » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:41 pm

I have depresseon and want to meet someone who is trying to put one foot in front of the other every day. Someone who would like to share daily accomplishments.

shatteredhopes

Postby shatteredhopes » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:56 am

Well you found the right place...many of us do share our daily struggles, accomplishments, failures, etc. as we battle and deal with depression. There is a section on this site precisely for that...sharing about daily living.

So welcome to the forums! Look forward to your future posts and getting to know you better.

Wishing you peace and light in your day...

lostandlooking

Postby lostandlooking » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:22 am

HI welcome and would love to share my daily accomplishments with you. Some days are bad and some are good as i am sure you know. i started out two weeks ago thinking and trying to commit suicide. Today however is a good day for me as i see how much my family needs me and loves me.

xn728

WELCOME HOME

Postby xn728 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:07 am

morning from a very murky england my new freind ,,we all walk the same road here ,so dont think your alone ,,there are many storys here about daily stuggles ,,so try and read a few and you may get to know us better ,,you will make many new freinds here ,,and have already ,we will try and support you as best we can ,,this is a very loving family ,,and we care for each other very much ,,i hope you find what your looking for ,,
this is a long road we travel together ,,and if you stumble we will reach out and catch your fall WELCOME HOME MY NEW FREIND S HUGS XN728
XXX (((Celestialf)))

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Welcome to the site! I think that we're all pretty much trying to put one foot in front of the other each day. And it's certainly helped me to know that that's so. I hope that this site will help you as much as it's helped me.
Good luck!

Justin2

Postby Justin2 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Welcome to the site! :)
I'm glad you've come, I'm pretty sure almost everyone on this site would love to share their story, and offer comfort. We all are compassionate and caring!

Just jump right in, we'll make you feel warm and welcome.

Hugs! Justin

Return to “New Member Introductions”