The start of something new

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Leslie32

The start of something new

Postby Leslie32 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:49 am

Hello All.
I can hardly believe that I am doing this right now--that I am actually going to begin interacting with complete strangers online in the hope of finally understanding and coming to terms with myself.

I'm not quite sure what else to say, other than Hello. I hope that each of you has a good day, and I look forward to talking to you soon.

:wink:

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:43 am

Hi Leslie,

We may be strangers at the moment but in time you will find we become that second family. We deal with the same issues and we do understand the path you are traveling.

Please continue posting, it will be read and you will get replies from a wonderful group of people with huge hearts and warm hugs. Take care of yourself.

Warmie

xn728

STRANGERS NO LONGER

Postby xn728 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Strangers we are no longer my freind ,i have seen you many times on this road we travel ,you would not have seen me as you were busy searching for this warm place you have found now ,so worry not ,like
my dear freind ,warmsoul said ,you will have many new freinds now ,and
the warmth and comfort of this wonderful forum will soon surround you ,
we walk this road together ,and if you stumble i /we will reach out and catch your fall ,,welcome home leslie ,,,,,,hugs xn728

Misty

Postby Misty » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:15 pm

Leslie,
Welcome and glad you found this site. No pressures here to say anything at all, just be you. This is a warm haven that I never imagined could reveal actually how many kind souls are in this world. Hope to chat again soon.

Take Care & Hugs,
Misty

Monty

Postby Monty » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Leslie,

I hope you have the experience of most people that are here, that this is a safe place.

A lot of time it seems that it is just necessary to let other people how the depression is affecting your life.

I think to think that we are always supportive and also will give some advice to others, when they might have been in a situation similar to yours.

We are a family.

Return to “New Member Introductions”