Hey!!

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Saraiell

Hey!!

Postby Saraiell » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:09 pm

Hi everyone I don't know what to say. Why I am here .I just feel empty in my heart I want to share so many things .I shared many people my problems my pain but everyone ignored and told me your overthinking.i just want someone to listen to my pain that I have and comfort me.maybe I am being dramatic I think maybe I am always Ganna be the problem around myself.

saltypile

Re: Hey!!

Postby saltypile » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:07 pm

Hi, I just want to feel exactly the same. Like there is something pushing on my chest and is making me hard to breathe. I can also relate with the part where you said, that people ignored you. I have been/am in the same position. Around a year ago my girlfriend left me I cannot move on. Meanwhile I dated some other girls, bit I couldn't feel the same and everytime I felt realy bad. I am still thinking about her, and the time we spent together. Everytime I do something that cheers me up, I remember the time we did something similar. And a lot of songs revive the memories of the happy times. That makes me listen metal only at work, because I would crackdown.

I hope you are better now than you were before. You should get some hobby that makes you feel better. For me it was running, but since it is so hot, i havent been runing in a while.

Wish you a great day

Return to “New Member Introductions”