Whoops, I forgot to post here...

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Froggy

Whoops, I forgot to post here...

Postby Froggy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi~ My name's Froggy.
I'm a girl (sorry, the name's kinda ambiguous on the gender front), seventeen, living in the UK.

I feel a little out of place posting here, as so many here have been suffering from depression for such a long time; I feel very young. I've only suspected myself of suffering from depression for around six months; at least, depression that affected everyday activity, which is (according to online articles) when someone should try to seek help. Even so, I'm coming up to some very important exams and I thought this forum might offer some added support for dealing with the stress of it. Along with many other things, of course... Life's never simple, is it?

In any case, I've already posted a rather long topic in the 'Your Story' section, so I'll try not to drag on here. It's really lovely to meet you all here, and I hope to stay active!

Lots of love,
- Froggy

georgiapeach

Postby georgiapeach » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:17 pm

(((((((((((( froggy ))))))))))))))))))
please dont feel young in here. im 18 if it makes you feel a bit better. lol. i hope we can supply the support your looking for and all. welcome here and it was a pleasure meeting you in the chatroom! your super duper nice :D anywhoo welcome again and i hope to see future posts from you

Return to “New Member Introductions”