I'm new to the forums..

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

HopeleSerenity

I'm new to the forums..

Postby HopeleSerenity » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Well, as the title says, I am new to the forums.
I've been chatting in the chat room for a couple weeks now, and so far so good. I've met a lot of brilliant and amazing people, and they've helped me, even if they haven't realize it.

I've been suffering from depression on and off again for the past 5 years. As of lately it's creepy back more and more into my life.

My depression is subtle most of the time, I just feel it in the back of my head, like my subconscious is screaming and crying, but it comes forth, more and more as of lately.

I don't know how to handle my emotions, and I usually just put on a big front of humor,arrogance and sarcasm; I'm hoping that I can shed all of that here.

I'm a huge blogger/chatter/forum-er? So, this is just the place for me to spread my wings.

Oh yeah, and I type a lot, can you tell?
I'll stop now.

Oh yeah, I'm 20 and I live in the states. :)

georgiapeach

Postby georgiapeach » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:59 pm

woot woot hope in the house!! or forums i should say!!
welcome here hope, so so nice to see you branch your wings from the chatroom to here!!! just so you know there is also a blogging section in this site as well!! its been nice getting to know you in the chatroom. i am looking forward to more posts from you!!!!!
/me steals hope from dande again and now i win her forever :P i win again!! woot woot lol

HopeleSerenity

Postby HopeleSerenity » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:00 pm

hehe Thanks for the welcome peach. :)

georgiapeach

Postby georgiapeach » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:54 pm

your welcome, but you are still mine!!! if anyone has an issue w/ that they can talk 2 me personally :P jk

aim

Postby aim » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi Hope, nice to meet you. I used to go to chat, but have found that the forums are more my pace. The chat is a really wonderful place where genuinely kind people offer each other support, advice and often friendship.

Glad you're here to spread your wings!!! Look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Return to “New Member Introductions”