Tired of feeling this way

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Tati020

Tired of feeling this way

Postby Tati020 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:07 pm

Tired of feeling low and alone with so many people around me. Always either mad or sad rarely happy.

littlestarsmum

Re: Tired of feeling this way

Postby littlestarsmum » Wed May 27, 2020 7:07 am

I’m sorry to hear about your struggle, friend. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? Please take a deep breath and relax. Look for things to do to keep your mind off of your negative feelings. Maybe you could listen to good music. Physical exercise has the added benefit of helping to relieve negative emotions naturally. Remember that you deserve to feel better. You can always come here to share, and I’m sure you’ll find a lot of help and support. Stay strong.

Prycejosh1987

Re: Tired of feeling this way

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:52 pm

Tati020 wrote:Tired of feeling low and alone with so many people around me. Always either mad or sad rarely happy.

Think about what makes you unhappy and confront the issues. Take them down one by one, you will not be able to move forward until you do such things. You can change the situation by being practical and doing certain things to combat feeling low. If you feel alone its likely because your not feeling loved. I can only speculate but some good communication and feedback will cure the issue. Good luck.

Return to “New Member Introductions”