The last year hasn't been great

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

matt20

The last year hasn't been great

Postby matt20 » Thu May 07, 2020 5:08 am

I found this place after searching for social networks for people who deal with depression and loneliness. What pushed me to look into it was the realization of how far things have slipped over the past year or so. I want to start writing about some of my experiences when I'm able to get my thoughts organized enough. My hope is that maybe someone will get something positive out of it. Even something small like knowing that they aren't the only one struggling.

My name is Matt. I'm a 20 year old guy from the Northeastern US. I hope everyone who made it this far into my post has a wonderful day :)

Prycejosh1987

Re: The last year hasn't been great

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:34 pm

matt20 wrote:I found this place after searching for social networks for people who deal with depression and loneliness. What pushed me to look into it was the realization of how far things have slipped over the past year or so. I want to start writing about some of my experiences when I'm able to get my thoughts organized enough. My hope is that maybe someone will get something positive out of it. Even something small like knowing that they aren't the only one struggling.

My name is Matt. I'm a 20 year old guy from the Northeastern US. I hope everyone who made it this far into my post has a wonderful day :)

Good to hear from you Matt.

Return to “New Member Introductions”