can someone talk to me?

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, cj-, Moderators, Frame

revolsagus

can someone talk to me?

Postby revolsagus » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:45 pm

hello, i'm new here and english is not my first language so there might be some misunderstanding but yeh..
it's 01:21 where i live but i'm having a hard time sleeping and somehow i found this forum. i have never used or be in a forum before so this is a little difficult for me.
recently i've been feeling so lonely. i normally enjoy being alone, but now i feel lonely, like nobody cares or listens to me no matter how hard i try to tell them. i know that i'm having some mental problems, and i want to get rid of it. i have dreams to achieve and me at my not-so-great condition is not helping at all.
mental health in my country is not the first prior or whatsoever; therefore, i can't really tell anyone else about my problem.
well i have so many thoughts and things i want to write down, but now when i'm actually writing, i can't write them all out. this is so frustrating.
i just want to be happy again, have energy and motivation so that i can live again.
what do i do to be ok again?

Jtw

Re: can someone talk to me?

Postby Jtw » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:51 pm

Welcome to the forum. Being alone can suck all the life out of you. You feel like there's no point doing anything if there nobody to share your achievements with. But follow those dreams and keep trying, it does get better. Keep pushing on, if you give in, it will get worse but if you fight forwards, you can get past this. Good luck!

j2415

Re: can someone talk to me?

Postby j2415 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:55 pm

Hi- I’m very sorry you feel sad and alone.
Welcome to the forum! I hope you will feel comfortable opening up yourself in this group and you will be encouraged.

Have you tried talking to a professional counselor?, or you can talk with your local Pastor, he can be give you some advice that can help you to feel alright. You can also try to join a support group that you can meet in person, it will help you to feel less lonely. I pray for peace and strength you need to keep you going. Take care and please keep us posted. God bless.

Return to “New Member Introductions”