Empty days

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

CheshireCat

Empty days

Postby CheshireCat » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:29 pm

It’s been happening on and off since I was a teenager. I’ll wake up and I just feel nothing except this exhaustion that’s almost like claws hooked into me and dragging me down. It makes doing anything beyond laying in bed staring at the ceiling extremely difficult. Generally it’ll go on for days, weeks, sometimes months until it stops and I have to wait and hope for energy and emotion to come back. I just don’t know what to do. I’m just so tired all the time.

Nykky

Re: Empty days

Postby Nykky » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:43 am

Hy
i know the feeling ... this always used to happen to me a few years back, even know i have days that i feel it coming back.
If it is the same thing i got then you're mentally or emotionally exhausted.
you feel tired no matter how much you sleep even without being physically tired, you don't feel like doing anything because everything seems to exhaust you even more than you already are and try to avoid it as much as you can so you can get just a bit of more rest.
If you feel like that then i am sorry to inform you that no matter how much you rest or sleep it will not help you... now you wait for this period to pass but over time this period will get longer and longer for it to disapear on it's own till you find yourself is this state everyday.
Try to force yourself a little, not to much but don't stay at home all day, go out and go walking or if you have good friends try and meet them as much as possible.if you have something you love doing concentrate at it when you start to feel really tired.just do something that involves people that you enjoy talking to or hanging out with.
Make a time schedule and try to keep on it. for example sleep 8 h a night is the perfect amount for a grown adult.go to sleep at 22 or 23 at night and put your alarm clock after 8 hours of sleep. It will be hard at first but over time it will become a routine, next you can try and have something i call a ''power nap'' in the day time at 11 or 12 or 13 or when you have time just relax and close your eyes for 20 to 30 min max it will help a lot and you will feel more refresh over the rest of the day.

RustyTavern

Re: Empty days

Postby RustyTavern » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:41 am

Get a full medical- they're unlikely to find a cause (especially in the UK) but you might be lucky for instance: fibromylagia/hyperuricaemia

Is there a cause? Bereavement? Ugliness? Low self-worth? Childhood abuse?

Once you have the cause then address it. You have to. This Life is not a practice whether there is Heaven or Hell (I can show you a picture of Hell), you have to.

Life is not about being happy; understand that.

Life is about struggle 'n' strife; how you deal with it and how the energy you control is thus improved. Try to understand this statement with all its inherent ramifications, lateral nuances & implications.

Return to “New Member Introductions”