I'm in a dark place.

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

EnzoP

I'm in a dark place.

Postby EnzoP » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:21 pm

Call me Enzo. I've suffered from Clinical Anxiety and Clinical Depression for several years. I'm just now trying to cope with having had a major nervous breakdown. Fortunately, I am moving back to upstate NY to be with my sister, and I'm going to put my life back together. I know life isn't over for me, but I need to come to grips with my mental illness. To anyone reading this - you. are. not. alone.

littlestarsmum

Re: I'm in a dark place.

Postby littlestarsmum » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:38 am

I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles, Enzo. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? Please know that you can always come here to share, and I’m sure you’ll find a lot of help and support. Have a blessed stay.

Rachelm2535

Re: I'm in a dark place.

Postby Rachelm2535 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:45 pm

Thank you for reaching out and I am so glad to hear you are moving closer to family I know that was important to me. I can tell you this I went through 25 years of extreme depression and suicidal ideation. It has been 10 years of being free of mental illness so I know it is possible! Please don’t give up hope. Find someone to talk to that was such a help for me. For me understanding God’s love for me was crucial, once I understood that I was loved unconditionally the depression lifted. It was the most insane thing. So please don’t settle keep fighting. I am praying -Rachel

Return to “New Member Introductions”