I don't know, hey.

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Yates

I don't know, hey.

Postby Yates » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:03 pm

Hey,
I go to the gym, i have friends, i'm quite 18.
Is it just teenage anxte?
I don't know, i just don't want to be here.
I don't know why, i don't self harm but i just dont want to be around.
I dunno.
Thanks.

Barnabas17

Re: I don't know, hey.

Postby Barnabas17 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:45 pm

Has anything happened lately...any disappointments or unmet expectations? Were you aware of these feelings over time? There are friends and then there are people or person in which you can truly be your raw and vulnerable self with. Someone who will hear you and not judge you. Oftentimes in our teens, we are afraid to do that. Do you have at least one trusted person in your life that you can just have open dialogue with? When I was in my teens, I didn't want to be here and I truly believed that no one would really notice if I were gone! It was so not the case. My reasons were my parent's divorce, lack of real friendships, not really being able to express myself, fear of failing...I could go on... But the reality is that there was a beautiful life awaiting me and I would never have experienced any of it if I'd stayed with (those feelings) way back there/then.

Golda Dilema

Re: I don't know, hey.

Postby Golda Dilema » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:28 am

Hi! You are born to belong. You are born to spend time with your friends and other people.

Remember that you are important and that you have what it takes to be happy, helpful and successful. Remember too that you are needed and you being around people makes a difference in other people's lives. It will do you good to share your time and your talents with others. Helping others will make you happier and fulfilled.

You were made to enjoy life so be happy and enjoy so long as you are safe and unharmed.

Return to “New Member Introductions”