lost and sad

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

lostat30s

lost and sad

Postby lostat30s » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:46 am

hi i don't know how to start sharing my problems.
i feel blank and lost at the moment.
i don't know what's my purpose in life, why i was born into this world.
i found out i'm depressed only last october-november.
it's been hard for me to wake up and go through everyday..especially working days..
i just want to lock myself in my room and do nothing.
i avoid interactions with other people.

what should i do? how can i get better? i don't even know how to type here.

Golda Dilema

Re: lost and sad

Postby Golda Dilema » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:32 am

Hi!To know your purpose in life is to know what is your ultimate talent? It is knowing what you love to do that even if you get tired of doing it you will still go on because you love it and you are happy and enjoy doing it. Know your passion because your passion or talent is your purpose.

I have been depressed before. An author once said that to get out of depression, you need to change your body chemistry. You need to.get up and get out of your room. Do activities that make you happy such as shopping, eating, help others and socialize with friends.

It will do you good to exercise too and listen to good music and watch good films. Have a good read. Be hopeful because when you take a step, positive change will follow. You were born to be happy, to enjoy life and be couragous. You are important and you are needed by the people around you. Again, be happy.

tlf777

Re: lost and sad

Postby tlf777 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:29 pm

I'm sorry about how you are feeling. I know that it is common to question what our purpose is, and how we can have that longing fulfilled. I am even surprised how many celebrities talk about the emptiness of their life.

I know staying in your room is very appealing, but it is the last thing you should do. Would you consider going to church? I know that I've made some really good friends through church.

Please post an update. Ask questions, tell us how your day has been...whatever makes you comfortable. You are LOVED!

Return to “New Member Introductions”