Hey...New here..

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Alone2long

Hey...New here..

Postby Alone2long » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:09 pm

Hey.. just thought I'd intertroduce myself. I have been suffering with depression for years. I've learned to block it out/ignore it? Lately I have an old flame come back into my life. It seems that all these years blocking my depression from others has affected me in the sex department. Now I have severe and crippling ED...which I never knew I had....I'm sure the problems are connected.

CamGirl

Re: Hey...New here..

Postby CamGirl » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:47 am

I'm sorry to hear that. Anyone can sometimes feel depressed. Perhaps, you need to talk it out with close friends or family. They can assist you more if you need help.

littlestarsmum

Re: Hey...New here..

Postby littlestarsmum » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:34 pm

Welcome aboard, friend!
I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles. Depression is a very complex issue that deserves personal and in-depth attention. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? It’s best to seek out professional counseling without any delay. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will provide the comfort and help you need at this time. Please know that you can always come here to share, and I’m sure you’ll find a lot of help and support. Stay strong. Hugs!

Return to “New Member Introductions”