About me

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Raven1738

About me

Postby Raven1738 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:05 am

I'm a 17 year old girl living in the middle east currently, but my family has plans to move to another country. I'm a photographer, I cook and i play the violin (beginner).
Most of my problems are related to my recently ended relationship and it really messed me up. I need help getting through it because my family doesn't understands and they just basically say it's your fault get over it and that doesn't helps me one bit.
I still love the boy and that is another problem, i plan to go to japan and wait for him to join me.
I don't know what to do and how to deal with all the thoughts.
I have a weak body because of, I'm asuming, depression.

I hope i can be helped and that things will get better for me.

foreverbeach11

Re: About me

Postby foreverbeach11 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:37 pm

Hi Raven, I feel your pain. When a relationship ends, it can be very hard and painful. I am sorry you are going through this. Have you thought about writing down your thoughts on paper? Sometimes when I write things down it helps release some of the emotions that I am feeling. You are able to write down exactly how you are feeling without anyone judging your feelings. Maybe consider getting professional counseling if you think you are experiencing depression. You have talent. Have you thought about focusing on your photography, cooking and playing the violin? Maybe this will distract your thoughts and you can get even better in your talents. Wishing you the best.

Return to “New Member Introductions”