Not Sure

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

NvrMnd

Not Sure

Postby NvrMnd » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:56 pm

I’m new to this site... As the title states, I’m not sure exactly what I’m doing here....
I’m a 39 y/o female from the U.S.. I was born into poverty, I’ve worked my tail off since the age of 16 to have a better life than the one I was raised with...... to no avail. I’m almost 40 years old with nothing but a 1996 Chevy Malibu that is falling apart to show for the years I’ve put in. A couple years ago, I quit my full time job that I had had for 7 years, drew out my retirement and paid to get back into college to attempt to fulfill my lifelong goal of becoming a registered nurse. This past Tuesday, a little over a week before graduation, I failed from the nursing program and was left with absolutely nothing - again. I reside with an old boyfriend (whom only lets me live with him because he feels sorry for my pathetic existence). I have researched as to how I can fix the old car of mine so the carbon monoxide from the exhaust can get into my car and help me get myself, and the others around me, out of my misery. I don’t have a garage or an enclosed space to assist me in my endeavor, so I’m looking into putting a hole in the floorboard of my vehicle down into the catalytic converter so the exhaust fumes will reach me properly.
I am just so tired..... so very tired of fighting day in and day out for absolutely nothing. I am a waste of space and a horrible waste of oxygen.

Return to “New Member Introductions”