Hey Guys

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

uglyloser

Hey Guys

Postby uglyloser » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:07 pm

Hey guys. I'm a new member here. I'm a 21 year old male virgin living in the East Coast. Depression has affected my my whole life. I actually recently started a YouTube channel that deals with depressing topics like being ugly, not having anyone ever love you, being rejected constantly and so on.

Diary_of_dreams

Re: Hey Guys

Postby Diary_of_dreams » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:58 am

Hi there... Not sure if im going to be any help... Its not even 10 am and im already drunk.. Went to your youtube channel.. And after 3 minutes of listening to you, came back here... Youre 21. Ive seen ugly. Really i have.. But one day in some point you reach that moment when people dont realy care how you look like... f*** just look at the media.. People finding there other half looking like.. You know... You are not ugly! You have to stop saying that to yourself because right now seems like you believe it... There this stupid movie in the cinema right biw with amy schumer.. I cant say it better.. It all starts in your head. If youbwill keep saying stuff to yourself, you will belirvr it. So instead of saying how ugly you are.. Why not try and say how beautiful you are.. Looks is nithing. Believe me.. I dont think im ugly still i cant find anyone and im 28..looks is not important even if its hard for you to believe.. Ive seen beautiful, realy beautiful people who are alone and less beautiful who are married... Please dont let the social media and the society influence you... Im sorry if it sounds upset or like im angry.. I am not irreverant for a second to what you feel (sorry, had to translate that word, english is not my native language, not sure if i use it right) just want youbto understand that the world is so complicated and appereance means realy nothing <3

Ellamae

Re: Hey Guys

Postby Ellamae » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:31 am

Hello sweetheart.
I am so sad to hear that you feel like this! I understand the struggle you are going through. I have been there myself! Believe me when I say that you are your own worst enemy. I used to truly believe that I had absolutely nothing to offer this world. I grew up in a very disfunctional family. I have serious abandonment issues. My family was less than perfect but I also believe that a lot of the problem stemmened because I was bipolar. I also have borderline personality disorder which if you didn't know is a learned trait. I know that me telling you to just try to think happy thoughts is not going to help you. It never helped me either when people told me that. My point is this you are young and you have a long life ahead of you. Being a teenager just plain sucks most of the time. At this age you have close to no control over your feelings and the multitude of restrictions that being a minor impose on you probly make you feel angry and disapointed a lot. I know it did for me. So I was wondering what your family situation is and if your parents know about how you feel? Are you in counseling or do you take medication?
Elle

Return to “New Member Introductions”