New here just wanted to introduce myself

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Ellamae

New here just wanted to introduce myself

Postby Ellamae » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:39 pm

Hello everyone
I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Elle and I'm bipolar. I also suffer from bpd, anxiety and depression. I am 44 and am physically disabled due to an si joint disfuction disorder. I joined this group so that I can get support as well as provide support to others in the same situation. I feel as though I need a place to vent in a safe and anonymous place. I have been struggling lately due to extreme stress and about life in general. I look forward to meeting you all!
Best wishes
Elle

KimmyO

Re: New here just wanted to introduce myself

Postby KimmyO » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:24 pm

HI Elle, welcome to the forum. I do hope you find the support you need here and that it is like a comfortable chair for you here, relaxing and peaceful. I have found this helps me when I am full of anxiety and stress, depression and despair: I take magnesium and ginseng to calm my body, mind and soul. They also get rid of those sticky negative thoughts and feelings that get me down. Yes, they really work. We are given many things to help us on this earth. Also, I get outside, breathe deep in creation, touch the earth to get grounded and look at the stars to see the bigness of life and the constant faithfulness of it all. Also I meditate on wise words and stretch myself thru learning, art and groups like meetups, book studies, classes. Anxiety is so much more a problem than it used to be, some of spiritual, some of it physical. <3
Hoping you find help thru this and other ideas people share here. Get out and enjoy spring! =) Blessings!

Chainsaw147

Postby Chainsaw147 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:35 pm

Hello. I saw your post stating you were a newcomer and so am I.
I just want to say hello to everybody and the powers that be and I hope we can all find some peace. Talk soon

Ellamae

Postby Ellamae » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:09 am

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!
Elle

Dohn

Postby Dohn » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:10 am

Hello I'm Don

Peacebwu2017

Postby Peacebwu2017 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:15 pm

Hi Elle! Welcome! I am sorry your struggling with stress and life right now. I too have struggled with anxiety and panic disorder as well as bpd. I have family that struggles with bi-polar. It all is tough to navigate at times but I'm a firm believer in collecting tools for our toolbox. The more the merrier so when we have these tough days we have ways to work through them and love ourselves. Big hugs! Glad your hear to reach out and share your wisdom. Blessings to you today! May you find a ray of sunshine in the simple blessings of each new day!

Return to “New Member Introductions”