Saying hi

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Apatotes

Saying hi

Postby Apatotes » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:52 pm

I go by Gene. Nice to meet you all. I'm 29 and in Texas. Depressed all the time, the only thing i look forward to is spending time on the river which i never actually do.

sassy252

Re: Saying hi

Postby sassy252 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:24 pm

HI there Gene

j2415

Postby j2415 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:34 pm

Hi Gene- welcome to the group!

I'm sorry that you are going through depression. Please message us anytime, we are here for you.
I hope you will feel better soon. I pray that you will have peace and comfort as you go through this journey and you will keep on going. Keep posting. Thank you for sharing.

SuZQ154

Postby SuZQ154 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:21 am

Good morning! Welcome! We are here for you and each other. Talking about how we are feeling is often the first step to feeling better, so I encourage you to keep posting. Have you been able to get out on the river? Often, the way I get myself out of my "hole" is I tell myself I just have to get myself there, but if I don't feel like staying, I can leave. Inevitably, if I get there, I stay:) Praying you will try something new today.

athena.vhd

Postby athena.vhd » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:39 pm

hello
im athena....im 17
im a new comer . actually dont know anything about forums.
i hope i will find great friends here.
i usually feel a strong bad feeling about life.
today was the first day that i thought about Suicide....then i searched for a site that could give me some advices to feel better.
so im hear.

walter5hartman

Postby walter5hartman » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:57 pm

Professional help from academic writers. Essays for sale online are the best solution for students who are looking for academic help. The reason of popularity of custom writing services is obvious: it saves your time and increases your chances to get higher grades.Here you can get affordable, professional and highly-qualified essay service https://essaysales.org/

ChristophAHow

Postby ChristophAHow » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:01 am

Hello. Yes, often we cannot solve the problem ourselves. It seems huge to us, we constantly think about its solution and thus not only spoil our mood, but also drive ourselves into depression. It begins to seem to us that the world is beginning to collapse ...
But actually it is not. Try to look at the other side. Any problem is an experience. Positive or negative, but experience.
Recently I heard a phrase that I really liked. It is said that if God wants to give a man a gift, he sends him a problem. And the bigger the problem - ... I think you understand the point.
With regards to solving the problem - I would advise you to start writing. On paper, you will be able to discover the essence of the problem, weigh the pros and cons and in general understand whether it is really worth your nerves. Learning to write is not so difficult. It is enough to take a piece of paper and a pen or a computer and become frank with you. If it’s really hard at all, try to ask the writing services writers (at Kingessays.com or other company) for advice, they will certainly tell you where to start writing an essay ...

Return to “New Member Introductions”