Intro Hi, from Michael Mann, (B7 Obsession)

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

MichaelMann

Intro Hi, from Michael Mann, (B7 Obsession)

Postby MichaelMann » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:24 pm

New to this site. I am Michael Mann, support worker of Steven Summer, of the Blakes 7 Obsession story. I have a decades long professional and personal interest in mental illness, and I have empathy and respect towards those who suffer from depression, and mental illness. I have worked with sports people and actors, presenters and entertainers, as well as people from all walks of life, who have mental health issues. Of course I have experienced disappointments, and serious lows in life, as nearly everyone does. But I cannot claim to have coped with proper depression, or mental illness. If I am deemed not to have earned my right to be a member of this website, because I don't have the battle scars, I would understand. I am here because I am interested, and because I care, and I want to learn.

Orchaid Lover

Re: Intro Hi, from Michael Mann, (B7 Obsession)

Postby Orchaid Lover » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:32 am

Hi. Speaking as one of the severely depressed members on the site, you need not be evicted. It's probably good to have someone with an outside view who's studied mental illnesses to give the rest of us some perspective. :D

Return to “New Member Introductions”