Hi I guess...

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Completely Lost

Hi I guess...

Postby Completely Lost » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:25 pm

I'm new to this bored...I came here to..I don't know..I guess to get better or something. I have read some of the posts here and it feels nice to know I'm not alone in what I'm feeling. I often feel just depressed... I think that's what it is... It's worse in the mornings when I first wake up. I feel suicidal around that time, things I used to like I either hate or just lose interest in. I don't talk to my friends much any more because I don't want to be a bother to them..same goes for my family. I just want to stop feeling like this.

Suzi

Re: Hi I guess...

Postby Suzi » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:27 am

Completely Lost, sorry you're going through this. Yes, from my experience, it sounds like you are suffering from depression. I have suffered on an off for a long time. I have learned a lot of coping mechanisms which have helped. And I have never had to be on meds. I have read a lot of self help books and I try to fill my mind with positive, uplifting stuff. Humor, believe it or not is also good. Laughing releases endorphins in the brain. Exercise also does the same thing. I read that when you are depressed getting out and moving is the last thing you want to do, but the best thing to do. Also, I have taken advantage of all the free stuff on the internet. I found a site called Listly.com and this article:
http://bit.ly/2hcTFzT
I hope it helps you. Saying a prayer for you.

Suzi

Re: Hi I guess...

Postby Suzi » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:52 pm

CompletelyLost, how are you doing?

Return to “New Member Introductions”