Would you like to share your problems with me?

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

lukasz

Would you like to share your problems with me?

Postby lukasz » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:20 am

Hi, everyone. I have already made an introductory post on here, but it hasn't brought effects, so I've decided to phrase it in a different way.

I am stubbornly learning English (come from Poland), but this is very tough, because I'm kind of a pathetic loser, and I can't find anyone to talk to. My life in general is terrible.

If there is anyone out there who feels a similar way, and would like to exchange with me their problems, to complain a little, to take some burden off their back - whatever it is that may bother you, to lament a little, just to talk, and wouldn't mind that I don't speak English fluently as well as doing it via video or voice calls, I would very much be looking forward to hearing from you.

DiegoArgentina92

Re: Would you like to share your problems with me?

Postby DiegoArgentina92 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:42 pm

Hi Lukadz, i remember your post asking for people to learn better english. Ive seen in facebook lot of groups about people wanting to find people to exchange language lessons, like USA people wanting to know Italian people and viceversa to practice the language. I think i fbook this groups are called Pen Pal. Theres a site called Sharedlingo which is for this, check it. And ive seen other sites but i dont remember the names, search them on google. English isnt my first language so i cant help you with this.

lukasz

Postby lukasz » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:10 pm

DiegoArgentina92 wrote:Hi Lukadz, i remember your post asking for people to learn better english. Ive seen in facebook lot of groups about people wanting to find people to exchange language lessons, like USA people wanting to know Italian people and viceversa to practice the language. I think i fbook this groups are called Pen Pal. Theres a site called Sharedlingo which is for this, check it. And ive seen other sites but i dont remember the names, search them on google. English isnt my first language so i cant help you with this.

Hi, Diego. I know there are plenty of sites for this purpose, but they are all not for losers. I will not befriend with anyone out there, because I am an extremely boring person, because I have lots of problems, and people on those sites are not going to listen to about my problems. This is why Im trying to find someone here. I dont expect anyone to teach me grammar. I just want to talk - to hear what they've eaten today, what has upset them, etc.
Yeah, I would definitely prefer someone for whom English is a first language..., but thank you for responding, though :)

Completely Lost

Postby Completely Lost » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Hey there. I wouldn't mind sharing my problems with you. I would like to hear yours as well.

lukasz

Postby lukasz » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Hi, completely lost. Just in case you haven't noticed, I've sent you a private message...

Return to “New Member Introductions”