What are you listening to right now?

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

GraceH

What are you listening to right now?

Postby GraceH » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:13 pm

Just because my family is crazy doesn't mean they don't have great musical taste. Classic rock like Led Zepellin was in my childhood home. I'm from the South so Elvis Presley played in the house alot. Rockers like GNR and Green Day played. Mom likes Barbra Streisand. I try to get into today's music but the substance isn't there, ya know? Like okay you can bling that and mack that and use her or him but like, after awhile it's just rat-a-tat boom boom music but nothing is there and for me that's noise. If you all know of great new acts or something I haven' t heard, I'm a music junkie so let me know. I also like 1980s British pop bands. I like artist like Sam Cooke, what a voice and he wrote his music. This is what I"m doing now because my boring self is at home. Music saves my weary soul. I won't sleep. I can't sleep and gosh that scares me. I do see my doc in a couple of weeks. Depression messes with your health. Everybody take care and let's get through this day. My name is Grace. I'll log out and back in, I need to dream a little or I end up crying. Life is hard, but you all know that.

DiegoArgentina92

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby DiegoArgentina92 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:02 pm

Small tracklist:

Jimmy Barne and Joe Bonamassa - Stone cold. Its great.
Escalandrum - Preludio para el año 3001.
Charly Garcia - Promesas sobre el bidet.
Pavarotti, in general.

Really lately i just have few songs in mind to re-listen, hard to find music that i like.

GraceH

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby GraceH » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:14 am

DiegoArgentina92 wrote:Small tracklist:

Jimmy Barne and Joe Bonamassa - Stone cold. Its great.
Escalandrum - Preludio para el año 3001.
Charly Garcia - Promesas sobre el bidet.
Pavarotti, in general.

Really lately i just have few songs in mind to re-listen, hard to find music that i like.

Hi Diego,
Geez I didn't know I forgot how to navigate a website and post a reply to a reply, lol. I hope you receive this. I copied your list and I'm looking up that music right now. Awesome. I can tell some of it is so beautiful. I appreciate your response. I hope you're okay tonight. I hope everyone is hanging in and hanging on. If you get this message twice, jus ignore it. Take care, Grace

Return to “New Member Introductions”