Hello people

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

nick3000

Hello people

Postby nick3000 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:18 am

Hi,
My name is nick. Im 31 and from hamburg, germany. I actually dont know why i registered here. Maybe to look for contact or so...
I've been suffering from depressions for nearly half my life, when i think about it. Since my girlfriend left me nearly a year ago, things got really bad. I have no friends and nearly no contact to other people. My job is the only thing keeping me alive. I tried commiting suicide with an overdose of cocaine and heroin. I woke up in the psychiatry. My neighboor found me. Since then all i do is go to work and stay inside at home.
I am really scared most of the time and actually just hate myself. I f***** up my life really bad. I miss my ex girlfriend so much i just want to die every day.

blessedby4

Re: Hello people

Postby blessedby4 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:21 pm

Hi Nick, Someone once said that when we have looked everywhere for answers and have found none, then it is time to look up. In the past when I found myself in desperate situations I called out to God. There was a time, Nick, where I was both obsessed and phobic, at the same time, about a particular situation...I called out to God. Again and again I called out to God. I still do! Why? Because God has delivered me from a life of anxiety, stress, and fear. Nick it is not that I don't have difficulties in life, I do. But I have learned to put my trust and hope in God and His Son Jesus. From this list of articles
http://bit.ly/2hhSJxp
I think you will find #2 hopeful.

Kaanda

Re: Hello people

Postby Kaanda » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi, I totally get where you are coming from. Everything in my life has been turned upside down. Half the time I don't know what I'm doing, I also feel like I have no one. An ex totally shattered my confidence, and I sank badly into depression. I still have really bad days and don't leave the house much. Just know everyone has stuff going on. And there's a lot of us who feel like failures and have no direction in life. Your not alone hun.

Return to “New Member Introductions”