Where To Start

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Useless-NoName

Where To Start

Postby Useless-NoName » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:05 pm

Didn't think i would ever find myself somewhere like this. I use to be happy..well i believed I was but didn't know anything about my depression and anxiety until recently. I am 21yo but I feel younger sometimes. I can't handle simple day to day activities and Im always breaking or messing something up(not on purpose of course). People think Im crazy or weird but I don't mind that. I know I am different than most. I just don't understand my purpose if all I do is suffer. I feel alone like no one can possibly understand me because I don't even understand myself. I am here because its getting to the point where I am considering ending it all. My heart aches and so does my body. Im not here for sympathy Im here to say what I have to say because I cant say them to anyone else.

cmishima

Re: Where To Start

Postby cmishima » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:02 pm

I understand how you feel. I don't know you buy I can tell you one purposeful thing you've done today.
You posted how you feel and what you wanna say here.
For people with depression, it just makes them feel better when they know they are not the only one
who suffer and who feel depressed about being depressed.
At least, reading your post made me feel better.
Don't forget that what even if you think something is purposeless may be purposeful and meaningful thing for someone else.

Useless-NoName

Re: Where To Start

Postby Useless-NoName » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:40 pm

Thank you

Return to “New Member Introductions”