afraid

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

xaria

afraid

Postby xaria » Fri May 19, 2017 7:07 am

I am 28 years old and I am scared of getting out of bed, meeting people, falling in love, driving a care and a lot of other things. my self-esteem is so low that in the last 6moths I have been dating a guy who was treating me like rubbish, I stayed with him even though I knew deep down inside that he didn't love me. to make matters worse I am unemployed and I stay with my sister and her husband I feel like I have lost control over my life. my sister constantly tries to get me involved in her life and her friends but honestly, these are her people, not mine I know she means well but I wish she would just stop. I feel more comfortable being alone than being around people. I apply for jobs every single day but no luck at all. lately, i have a problem falling asleep. I do not want to talk to my mom or my sister about these feelings cause I know they worry about me and I do not want to add to their worries, but I am so scared that these feelings keep getting worse and I have to talk to someone about them.

littlestarsmum

Re: afraid

Postby littlestarsmum » Wed May 24, 2017 1:50 am

I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through, Xaria. My heart ached as I read your post, and I wish I could give you a hug. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? It’s best to have one-on-one interaction with a caring professional. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will surround you with His perfect love and provide the comfort, peace, and help you need at this time. Remember that you deserve to feel better, and I’m here to support you. Stay strong. Sending hugs & prayers your way!

Return to “New Member Introductions”