Hello, everyone.

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

BloodmoonNexus

Hello, everyone.

Postby BloodmoonNexus » Wed May 17, 2017 4:28 pm

I am a new member here (of course)... I have had a rough year so far and I'm taking pretty bad to be honest. I know I have depression, but my family frowns apon the idea that I have it... I joined today because I really have no one to talk to except my doctor, but he is kinda a lecturer "Clear Eyes" kinda guy. I was bullied off of another forum earlier today, by multiple higher ups at said forum. Some told me to kill myself, but I ignored them. But, I am just tired of feeling like I have to hide in my room and have no one to talk too.

I hope to meet some people who are kind and polite. Have a nice day everyone.

kittykitty

Re: Hello, everyone.

Postby kittykitty » Mon May 22, 2017 2:17 am

Hi:

I just joined today myself. I'm having some issues as well. Sorry to hear that people were so mean to you in the chat rooms. That's awful! Well, If you ever want to chat and talk about your situation, I'm hear to listen. I don't judge people, just like I don't like to be judged. Been there done that! Well, take it easy and feel better.

Eleanor

Postby Eleanor » Mon May 22, 2017 6:14 am

Hi, I've just joined this forum today too. I'm so sorry you've had such bad experiences in other places :( I'm hoping that by joining this forum we'll all have the opportunity to share our thoughts and experiences and help each other. Nice to meet you xxx

Helloraspberries1

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:56 pm

Sorry to hear how you been feeling.

I'm so glad you found this place. I've previously been on other forums too and some of the people were out to get you cuz they didn't warm to you as much as the rest plus there was always clicks so once I found this place I felt I belonged for once. I can honestly say that everyone here is nice and doesn't judge. We are all very friendly :)

Hopefully by you coming more to the forum we can get to know you and help you with anything what's going on.

Just remember you always got a place here :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”