(New) A little out of Character

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

AnyxRen527

(New) A little out of Character

Postby AnyxRen527 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 am

I know not caring is a symptom of depression, but what about not feeling remorse? I've been called heartless even before I was diagnosed with depression l, but recently I'm just not feeling anything. Not sure if it's just me or the depression. I know I shouldn't blame the depression, but at this point I'm just trying to live with myself constantly dissappointing people...

MickD

Re: (New) A little out of Character

Postby MickD » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:52 pm

AnyxRen527 wrote:I know not caring is a symptom of depression, but what about not feeling remorse? I've been called heartless even before I was diagnosed with depression l, but recently I'm just not feeling anything. Not sure if it's just me or the depression. I know I shouldn't blame the depression, but at this point I'm just trying to live with myself constantly dissappointing people...

I know exactly what you mean, i went through a phase where i was like, empty, like i had no emotion to go to anything.
This went on for serveral year to be fair but within the last few month i cried for the first time in years and im starting to get emotion again, which is a good and bad thing i guess aha. So ye i think it is something that can go with depression.

Return to “New Member Introductions”