New to forum

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Unstable1

New to forum

Postby Unstable1 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Hello everyone,
It's good be in a place that isnt foreign. Everyone around me seems to have it all together and I am falling apart at the seams. Family only uses me, friends are too far away. I am isolated at home with my worst enemy...me.

Helloraspberries1

Re: New to forum

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:28 pm

Your not on your own with that at all. I feel the same way as you do. I understand exactly like people don't understand. You get it everyday.

You have come to the right place. I hope we can be some support to you and go along with this journey.

I don't know if you enjoy music, reading or exercise but it's something to do in your spare time.

Anytime you feel lonely you can come here.

Theresa Wilson

Postby Theresa Wilson » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Feeling a little apprehensive about being new. I have been suffering from severe depression since about August, diagnosed in October. Am taking care of myself with therapy and medication but there are really hard days when the anxiety gets the best of me or I can't get much done. Just need to kn ow there are like minded people out there who want to feel better and sometimes feel really bad.

Here2help&gethelp

Postby Here2help&gethelp » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:33 pm

G'day , you're absolutely not alone. I totally get what you mean. Hang in there, you've taken all the right steps. Things will get better. I'm just one of many people that are here to chat with if you need or want to. Wishing you well :D

Return to “New Member Introductions”