hello

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

grapes

hello

Postby grapes » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:22 am

I feel empty and I don't know what to do. It's like I'm underwater and drowning but nobody can see it. I hate myself and I hate my own thoughts. I don't know what to do anymore and I don't want to be a burden on my family or friends.

Justyaaveraggurl

Re: hello

Postby Justyaaveraggurl » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:46 pm

I am so sorry you are going through this. Can share more. How long have you been feeling this way? Did some lead to this or do you remember a time when you didn't feel this way. We would love to hear more.

Helloraspberries1

Re: hello

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi grape nice to see you. I'm sorry your feeling this way and I hope the support hear can incourage you to get help.

How long have you been feeling this way? I know talking right now is difficult but well done for making the first step talking to us.

Are you afraid to get help? Have you thought about? In terms of support. Have you lost interest in activities? What about friends?

I'm sorry you feel this way. We will be here to hopefully help and support you.

Do you like reading? Would self help books help you? There's some really good ones out there. There's one I was reading called best connected it's about how you think about yourself, what kind of thoughts you think and ways to look at your everyday situations in a realistic way.

You also might find online counselling might be some use to you. They do online counselling on this site. If you contact a moderator who's online or in the chat room they will be able to give you more advice.

Again I hope you feel better soon and remember please keep talking.

Return to “New Member Introductions”