Lost

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

LJ77

Lost

Postby LJ77 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:35 pm

I don't know where to start. Basically, my life is miserable. Bo matter ow hard I try to be a good person, everything is always screwed up. I have no one in my life who I can actually talk to. I tried to help my Mom and my sister, my son. Tried to help myself to better my own situation. Instead, lost everything. I have nowhere to go and I am overwhelmed. I wonder why it is I survived cancer, breaking my neck and back, years of seizures and struggle with PD and PTSD. Why am I here?

Helloraspberries1

Re: Lost

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:57 pm

Hi LJ77, sorry to hear what your going through. It's a shame you can't go to your family for support but well done for making the first step talking on here.

I do understand how you feel though. When you feel that the closet people you depend on the most doesn't give you the support you want in return it can make us feel worthless and unwanted.

Depression can get you to think that everyone in your life doesn't want you to be with them but it's not them, it's the Depression.

Sometimes good people go through the most hardest and most unexplained series events. It's like we born to overcome and go through difficult events to make us stronger. Different people experience different lives. It's not something to look at and compare but us to be more aware and help us grow.

I know your going though hard time but think of it as its a another step on your path to be stronger. The more stronger the tougher your become to overcome these challenges what was set out for you. No one can do or say anything to not believe you this has happened.

Remember you got time to grow. Focus on yourself and where you wanna be. Do what was set out for you. If you do that then you can do anything. This is about you. If you feel people can help you get through this then maybe talking therapy can help you to support things in you everyday life but just remember the first step is with you.

You are not on your own and never will be.

You are still here for a reason. Remember that.

twilli

Re: Lost

Postby twilli » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:06 am

I, too, am sorry you are feeling this way. One thing I am learning, is that we (you) are here for a very important reason, and that we have to try not to tell ourselves otherwise, as doing that can be very easy. Some days are harder than others. What are things that you find joy in? Perhaps focusing on those? How about a faith family that you might find support in?

Return to “New Member Introductions”